We heard you want some thick beard. Not surprising at all! Beards don’t just signal to people that you’re powerful but also (yes), though a bit cliché, masculine.
These natural facial features also sure defined many famous figures say Charles Darwin, Abe Lincoln, Hulk Hogan, Fyodor Dostoevsky, heck even Tom Hanks once sported a very thick one for his iconic Cast Away portrayal of Chuck Noland.
These names mean something in their respective fields of discipline and they all have one thing in common that make even other men jealous – beards.
So What to Do to Grow a Thick Beard?
First let’s check genetics. Is your father and his father before him able to grow a full on beard? Then guess time’s over, your own genes have been blessed to achieve great beard feats you have in mind without you even noticing it.
But your father didn’t just shave and shave so it grew like he intended it to be. That myth is old as time! Don’t fall from the same trap. Growing full beards take time and shaving less contributes a lot to the entire cultivation process.
For those having problems with the uncontrollable genetic predisposition to have a full thick beard display like Santa, there are still so many ways to explore before giving up. Please be aware though that if you’re jealous of that one friend who seem to grow beards faster in like a week’s time, your eyes are fooling you due to either the color or diameter (some people have darker hair while some have thicker ones) of their hair (or both).
Both these characteristics were assigned to them by genetics. If by any chance this friend of yours also see to it that the third factor (density) is externally taken care of, he then has all the ingredients perfected. But see, hair growth cannot be forced to grow faster than humanly possible but growing thicker beards through density is still possible with a big YES!
Correct Options for Thicker Beards
1) Health comes first, go natural! – And when we say health that involves diet and exercise. This usual combination won’t just keep your body toned to prepare for loads of awesomeness for thicker beards in the future, it actually helps in the “thickening” department pretty well.
Protein rich foods like red meat and eggs, even vegan sources (if you’re into greens) of protein are very viable.
There had been researches that report hair loss can be caused by stress too so having plenty of rest is paramount. Practice yoga, breathing exercises, and whenever you feel stressed, go take a walk or just have a break.
Exercising on the other hand increases testosterone levels which in turn helps in crafting full facial hair. Choose weight lifting and HIIT (high-intensity interval training) as best options out there. But you know, actually just being active already creates big leaps in testosterone uptick.
2) Try recommended supplements – Essential oils and supplements with Biotin are what’s generally acceptable in the market today as beard enhancers. Spring Valley, Natrol and Eu Natural all have product ranges you can select from and are generally easily accessible via Amazon.
Vitamins B6, E, and even C are all known to help in the facial growth department.
3) Beard product saviors – Problems usually encountered include itching. This can be easily solved by anti-dandruff shampoos and beard oils that moisturize the skin. Smoother surfaces make it easier for new follicles to grow.
For patching, some respected brands can solve the case and next is conditioning oil that makes the beard grow in the right direction.
When on the trimming stage, nice trimmers, beard creams and steam massage must all be part of your regular hygiene because it can keep your beard in shape and provide more room to be ready for new hair growth. It also helps make you look more presentable to others who may not accept irregularly shaped or unruly beards.
Health reminders for buffs though: Rogaine and Monodixil both possess some dangerous side effects and are not recommended for use because of no accreditations by the FDA. It’s best then to avoid these products at all cost. Go with naturally-made products as much as possible as they pose no risks.
4) Artificial procedures – Common methods practiced today are transplant and the least popular hormone therapy. Transplants have more proponents since it has been introduced first with the most positive results as expected. But this might be a last resort sort of thing and must only be done if in months or even years of attempting to have thick facial hair, you’re still out of luck.
The only downside to this: price. Since these are mostly done at specialty clinics and by hair restoration professionals, the amount you pay is a bit hefty. But if your pocket can afford it, there’s no harm in trying transplants.
5) Be committed – This one goes for quitters. Men who quit at anything don’t deserve great heaps of rewards such as the glory of a full beard. Staying focused on letting it grow for 4 to 6 weeks and just letting it sit there for more is what it takes! Patience, my dear friend is indeed a virtue.
The worst part here is patchiness, itchy feeling of newly growing facial hair and even comments from people you know at work and elsewhere that may discourage you. Solutions? Rest helps remove that patches, effective facial creams subside itchiness and generally moving away from people (say vacation) or even a great event (Movember) can give you enough room to grow a thick one without prying eyes.
For whatever you do, do not shave and let nature, and your genetics take its course.
Before Beginning with your “Growing some Beards Adventure”…
We hope that you now see growing thick beards as something more normal and must not be despised about even as you age. In fact we urge you again to not lose hope ever even if genetics may have pissed on you a little. In as little as 2 months or a few years, as long as you stay committed and follow the correct path above then you’ll be in good hands.
Just remember, beards have its own unique way with women, society and your own personal self-confidence so choose your style wisely and be always appreciative of whatever final product you’ll achieve in your own terms.
- Beard Grow Support Vitamin Formula In the World for faster and thicker facial hair growth
- Enhanced formula supports natural hair growth with FAST ACTING results
- Special One of a kind MEN only blend
- Completely natural non-hormonal formula
- GROW YOUR BEARD QUICKER, FULLER, AND TAMER - Carefully chosen natural oils moisturize the beard, hair follicles and pores to stimulate beard growth and thickness for a refined, polished and seductive look.
- TARGET THE PORES, NOT JUST THE HAIR - Most products only target the hair itself and do not focus on the most important part of your beard: the hair follicles and pores. Bossman Brands' Fortify Conditioner contains moisturizers and natural oils that target the beard at its source to create a healthier base which in turn creates a fuller and more mature looking beard.
- 1ST OF ITS KIND TO USE BETAINE - Betaine is an amino acid that occurs naturally in beets. The chemical structure of betaine makes it the perfect candidate to aid in moisturizing the beard because it easily attracts hydrogen atoms and creates that silky-smooth feel.
- MAGIC SCENT - Warm and intoxicating blend of rich sandal wood and vanilla oils that creates a clean base intended to highlight the bergamont, patchouli and frankincense accents. It was the "original" Bossman Scent for a reason. This scent is perfect for close encounters, special occasions and the days when your beard needs to be as smooth as you are.
- MADE IN THE USA, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, ALL NATURAL
- Grow Your Beard Super Fast
- All Natural Oils
- Made in the USA
- Conditioning Topical Rub
- Beard Farmer Backs Growther 100%
Last update on 2017-03-26 at 18:13 / - Links / Images from Amazon
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates