Add this infographic to your site
Copy & Pasete the code below.
<img src=’https://wisebeards.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/How-to-grow-a-beard-in-10-easy-steps.png’ width=’540′ alt=’How To Grow Your Beard In 10 Easy Steps (Infographic)”><br />
<a href=’https://wisebeards.com/how-to/how-to-grow-your-beard-in-10-easy-steps-infographic/’><br />
<p>How To Grow Your Beard In 10 Easy Steps (Infographic) by the team at <a href=’https://wisebeards.com/how-to/how-to-grow-your-beard-in-10-easy-steps-infographic/’>WiseBeards.com</a></p>
How To Grow Your Beard In 10 Easy Steps
Try an exfoliating mask. You will apply the product to your face and leave it on for a period of time, usually between 10 and 30 minutes, before rinsing it.
- Use Warm Water
Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice a day. Clean skin accelerates hair growth.
- Use a Moisturiser:
Use a cream or moisturiser with eucalyptus.
Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamins A, B, C and E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process.
- Sleep well
Get plenty of rest. Sleep will help your damaged skin cells repair themselves and promote beard growth. Beards will grow more quickly when you are relaxed, and many beauty and health experts believe hair reveals stress. Manage stress in healthy ways through meditation and yoga for better results.
- Facial Massage
Facial massage improves blood circulation to the face, which will stimulate new hair growth.
- Leaving the Beard Alone
During the first month of trying to grow your beard, you are going to find it looks like a wild forest growing on your face. This is when you are going to want to trim it up and start shaping it to look cleaner.
- Apply Hydrocortisone Cream
In case you experience itching or rashes during the initial days of growth, apply hydrocortisone cream to your face
- Apply Amla Oil
Amla oil is a natural remedy to increase facial hair growth. Massage your skin with amla oil and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face with cold water and then clean it.
- Get moving
There are many health benefits of exercising such as increased circulation, which promotes hair growth. No matter how you choose to exercise, just try to get your heart rate up for about one hour everyday. Making this part of your routine can help encourage healthy hair growth
- Beard Grow Support Vitamin Formula In the World for faster and thicker facial hair growth
- Enhanced formula supports natural hair growth with FAST ACTING results
- Special One of a kind MEN only blend
- Completely natural non-hormonal formula
- GROW YOUR BEARD QUICKER, FULLER, AND TAMER - Carefully chosen natural oils moisturize the beard, hair follicles and pores to stimulate beard growth and thickness for a refined, polished and seductive look.
- TARGET THE PORES, NOT JUST THE HAIR - Most products only target the hair itself and do not focus on the most important part of your beard: the hair follicles and pores. Bossman Brands' Fortify Conditioner contains moisturizers and natural oils that target the beard at its source to create a healthier base which in turn creates a fuller and more mature looking beard.
- 1ST OF ITS KIND TO USE BETAINE - Betaine is an amino acid that occurs naturally in beets. The chemical structure of betaine makes it the perfect candidate to aid in moisturizing the beard because it easily attracts hydrogen atoms and creates that silky-smooth feel.
- MAGIC SCENT - Warm and intoxicating blend of rich sandal wood and vanilla oils that creates a clean base intended to highlight the bergamont, patchouli and frankincense accents. It was the "original" Bossman Scent for a reason. This scent is perfect for close encounters, special occasions and the days when your beard needs to be as smooth as you are.
- MADE IN THE USA, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, ALL NATURAL
- Grow Your Beard Super Fast
- All Natural Oils
- Made in the USA
- Conditioning Topical Rub
- Beard Farmer Backs Growther 100%
Last update on 2017-04-28 at 01:18 / - Links / Images from Amazon
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates